Not all methods are safe for a person with chemical sensitivities. Please read post article here that explains it best: https://maskedcanaries.wordpress.com/mcs/healthy-liver-to-filter-toxins/
Is life worth living? It depends on the liver.”–William James, American Philosopher
We may know the liver is a biochemical laboratory of the human body where more complex processes take place. The liver is responsible for the breakdown of toxins produced in the body. Often excessive intake of medicines, improper diet and certain bacterial and viral infections leave severe consequences and not rarely pose a threat to the health of the liver.
Liver (hepar) acts like a blood factory in the body. It also helps the organism strengthen and stimulate digestion. Liver performs another function in the body – it cleans blood and removes all the toxins and waste products found in the blood. Hence, when the liver is happy (a clean liver), it gives the body health, vitality, energy, nice appearance, and a good mood .
The following, however, when done in moderation, are considered safe and may be considered as a way to help you eliminate toxins in the body.
Ingredients needed are–
- 4 green apples
- 1 lemon with its peel
- 1 fresh ginger (2-3 cm or about one inch long)
Mix the apples, lemon, and ginger in a blender. The drink is ready for consumption. Advice: Prepare the drink early in the morning because it is best to drink it before breakfast or an empty stomach.
- 1 cup of high-quality dark raisins (organic)
- In the morning soak half cup of raisins in hot water and let it rest for 15 minutes, then wash it well under running water.
- Place washed raisins in a cup and fill the cup to the brim with boiled water, cooled to room temperature. Let the raisins rest for 24 hours (until the next morning).
- The next morning, before you eat anything, drink the beverage and eat the raisins. Lie in bed for one and a half or two hours and put a hot compress (or even better, a hot-water bottle) on the right side of your stomach.
Advice: This procedure is performed once a week. The cleaning procedure should be practiced for a month (i.e., once a week during the month) and twice a year .
- 2 liters of cranberry juice (8 1/2 cups) (find concentrate without the sugar or minimal sugar)
- ½ a tablespoon of grounded cinnamon
- 1/3 of a tablespoon of nutmeg
- ¾ of a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ of a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat the cranberry juice.
- Lower the heat to add the spices and mix.
- Cook the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Add the lemon and orange juices and mix.
- Store this medicine in the refrigerator.
Drink a cup every day until amount is fully consumed.
- 3 pears (cleaned and peeled)
- 2 thin slices of ginger
- ¼ cucumber
- All of the above ingredients should be well mixed in a blender.
- After you are done with mixing, strain the liquid and serve the drink.
- Consume this beverage before or after a meal.
Advice: Ginger health benefits are well known, but this time you can try the ginger-pear combination. Sweet and juicy pears are a source of dietary fiber that positively affects the cardiovascular system and digestive system. Medical researches claim that this combination is great for organism detoxification and its strengthening as well as for melting fat.
Drink Whey Protein
Whey is very similar to breast milk and can be used as a substitute for milk in the diet of babies. Whey is a liquid comprising less than 1% protein and more than 93% water. The main ingredients of whey are potassium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids. One hundren grams of Whey has only 26 calories, making it particularly suitable for weight loss.
The healthiest drink for patients with liver disease is whey. If you suffer from any liver disease, start drinking Whey regularly. Whey is a potent liver cleanser. It contains beta-lactoglobulin, which will provide the body with amino acid called BCAA. These amino acids will help the body fight off or slow down any live ailment.
Whey is also rich in Alfa-lactalbunmin, an essential amino acid tryptophan, which is known to regulate sleep and improved mood. This serum is a source of immunoglobulins and lysosomes, antibodies and organelles that strengthen the immune system, very useful components for fighting against chronic hepatitis. It contains lactoferrin, a nutrient that is important for those whose liver is susceptible to infection.
Whey contains a certain amino acid called cysteine, which the body needs to produce glutathione, an antioxidant that protects the body from infections and toxins. In fact, glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that helps with thyroid problems, chronic inflammation, cancer, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Lemon Juice
- Warm water
Lemon juice acts as a detergent liver or detoxification. It cleans and stimulates the liver.
Add lemon juice to warm water and honey. Drink rapidly and drink first thing in the morning. Wait one hour before drinking or eating anything else.
Herbal Teas–Milk Thistle, Red Clover, Dandelion, Green Tea….For more information on herbs, go to–Herbal Archive; Herbal Encyclopedia & Natural Medicine Reference Guide
The Eastern Way
The Juicing Way
Using a proper juicer, detox with any of the following juices:
Tropical Paradise Juice | Blend 1 medium ripe papaya, peeled, seeded, and sliced; 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced; 1-inch piece of peeled, fresh ginger; 1 medium kiwi, peeled. Then stir in afer juicing 1/2 cup fresh-young coconut water.
Mango Twist | Blend 1 mango; glass of blueberries; 3-4 middle-sized strawberries.
“Pearry” Good | Blend 1 pear; 1 apple; half glass of cherries.
Granny’s Detoxifier | Blend kale, Granny Smith apple, green grapes, cucumber.
Ultimate Green Juice | Blend 1 bunch celery; 4-5 kale leaves; 1 green apple’ one big handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves; 1 lime; 1 lemon; 1-inch of fresh ginger; 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil.
Sweet-and-Sour Juice | Blend a few slices of ginger; 1 carrot; 1 beet; half an apple.
Beet-Apple-Blackberry Juice | Blend 3 small beets; 2-3 apples; 8 ounces of blackberries; 1/2-inch fresh ginger.